So my ex has decided to go back on the deal we worked out before voluntarily separating. Apparently I was supposed to take care of every need our son had this month with less than $300.
Apparently his son would bankrupt him if he stuck to the agreement (double what he sent).
Sigh…off to call a lawyer Monday morning…
Explain something to me…
WHEN WAS IT ACCEPTABLE TO TEAR PEOPLE AWAY FROM THEIR FAMILIES SO OTHERS CAN SHOP ON THANKSGIVING DAY?!
It’s messed up that families, like mine, get wrecked on days like this. And for what? More shopping hours?
Of course you know the corporate folks get to enjoy their Thanksgiving with their families…
To see the faces of everyone working broke my heart. Some looked like they wanted to cry. Some looked depressed. Still others looked unbelievably upset.
I’m angry for them…
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I just want to take a moment to reflect on what I’m thankful for:
1. A loving family. They may be nuts, but I won’t trade them.
2. My son. Yes, I mentioned family. But he deserves his own line…if for nothing but the comedy
3. God’s love. I’m a work in progress. Thanks for not giving up on me.
4. My friends. They’re goofy, but i wouldn’t trade them for anything.
Yet again, I found an article that pissed me off:
So here’s the question I’ll pose rather than blow my top (again):
Which is worse…
1. Struggle with a single mother who decided to leave a messy situation behind
2. Live with a couple who is miserable but staying together “for the kid(s)”
3. Be adopted but forever wonder why mama gave you away